Fasting is a decision to abstain from all or some food and drinks either fully or partially for a set time and purpose. Fasting is as ancient as the human race and as current as this moment. Fasting is a verb, an action.
In Isaiah God speaks about what type of fasting is acceptable to Him.
We have culled so many themes and lessons from this study, how then do we pass it on to the next generation. We have learnt about should be added to make fasting acceptable
- Free those who are wrongly imprisoned
- lighten the burden of those who work for you.
- Let the oppressed go free,
- remove the chains that bind people.
- Share your food with the hungry,
- give shelter to the homeless.
- Give clothes to those who need them,
- do not hide from relatives who need your help.
Your comments and contributions are welcomed. You can also download your Free “Bible Study Guide for everyday people” here